2024-01-19 We provide assistance in cases of medical errors not only in Moscow and St. Petersburg, but also in other cities of Russia. » details

1. What is useful to know, cooperating with bodies of the government: »

2. How to submit the statement of claim »

3. When to address in Arbitration court »

all advice »

Questions and answers

1. My child suffered as a result of childbirth. It's been four years since we fought for his life. Now I have decided to go to court, but my friends told me that I missed the statute of limitations and I will be refused. Is it so? »

2. I would like to go to court, because I believe that a medical error has been made against me, but I doubt that I can prove it. What should I do? »

3. How long can a medical error case last? »